We specialise in the supply and installation of high quality hardwood flooring. If you are looking for solid or engineered boards; traditional block parquet; a wide variety of shades in every conceivable finish; an oak staircase or perhaps a be-spoke design… we do the lot. That’s why we’ve earned our reputation for good quality workmanship and the ability to make even the most challenging of projects possible.
Alpineflor has completed a wide range of projects and all work is carried out by our own installers. All our products come with a minimum of a 25 years product guarantee.
When it comes to your new hardwood floor, we understand the importance of value for money, quality products and a company you can trust. That’s why we’re proud of the excellent reputation we’ve gained from our clients. There is nothing more valuable to us than a ‘word of mouth’ recommendation.
Consultation and installation: As a hardwood flooring specialist we provide all the elements required to complete your new wooden floor project: guidance and advice with product selection, ordering materials and shipment, pre-floor preparation and levelling, hardwood installation, skirting detail, profiles, accessories then finally handover and maintenance guidance. For installation, we cover the Scottish Borders, Central Scotland, Northumberland and North Yorkshire and we can supply products all over the UK.
The wood: Most of our products are sourced from Europe by manufacturers who we have dealt with for many years and all the products meet the required certification within the hardwood flooring industry (FSC or PEFC). All the engineered boards and some solid boards that we supply are compatible with any underfloor heating system.
We have board dimensions for all designs: from 11mm to 21mm thick and 60mm to 350mm wide.
When it comes to shades, you can have for example: rustic or character planks (more knots and sapwood); select grades (no knots and less lively); fumed oak or smoked darkened boards; surface brushed and lime-washed effects. We also recommend that we supply our products factory finished in either matt-lacquer or natural oil, both of which can be UV-cured (which gives extra protection from sunlight and increases durability for high traffic areas).
No need to move ….. improve your home with real wood flooring.
- Professional and considerate approach to each project
- Project consultations and advice
- Samples readily available free of charge
- Free no obligation quotations
- Comprehensive range of products at competitive prices
- Good quality underlay’s and adhesives (suitable also for under-floor heating)
- Wide range of skirting details, door profiles and accessories
- Floor preparation – levelling compounds, moisture surveys, removal of existing floor surface (i.e. tiles or carpet)
- All installations carried out in-house by Alpineflor
- Timber flooring for existing staircases
- All installations come with a minimum of 1 year guarantee
- 25 or 30 year guarantees on all hardwood flooring products
- Areas covered Scottish Borders, Central Scotland, Northumberland and North Yorkshire
- We supply products all over the UK
- Floor repair – wood floor repair and sanding